After everything that is going on, it looks like many of us will be spending lots of time home. Given this, I made a list of things we can all do while at home.
– Catch up & keep up with school/university work. These days are not supposed to be holidays, so use the time to be productive.
– Read books & more books. I’m sure that most of us have a pile of (nearly) never ending books to read, now it’s the time to start! Also, if you love magazines (just like me!), read them over and over again.
– Watch or even re-watch lots of movies and series. Here’s a list of some that come to my mind: My best friend’s wedding, Notting Hill, Friends, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, How I Met Your Mother, The sound of music, Dirty Dancing,…
– Organize your clothes. In my case, I was planning on doing it one of these days and now it seems like a good time.
– Work on projects you’ve been wanting to do for a long time or that you don’t usually find time for. For me, this is my blog. On a daily basis, it’s not easy to find the time for it, but today I have created a portfolio page for it.
– Clean / redecorate / reorganize your room. Get some inspiration from Pinterest and start! Make it comfortable & a space you like being in, because these days we are going to spend quite a lot of time indoors.
– Be creative. Draw, paint, make collages, do DIYs… Whatever suits you best.
– Play table games.
– Organize your pictures. Move them from your phone to your hard disk. And you can even do scrapbooks with them.
– Cook! It’s time to try new recipes and eat delicious and homemade food.
– If possible, be active and keep your body moving, even if it’s just for a short time. Online you can find lots of at home and easy workouts to do.
– Listen to your favourite music on repeat and create new playlists on Spotify. Or listen to a podcast.
– Write a list of projects, plans and things you want to do.
– It’s time to reset & relax. Take a shower, do a face mask, paint your nails & just relax.
– Spend time with your family at home.
– Learn something new.
Stay safe, M.
Be SAFE from coronavirus infection / Be SMART & inform yourself about it / Be KIND & support one another