Hiiiii! Given that Summer is ending soon, I wanted to come here and write a little list of some of the things I did these past months & loved. When a season ends, I tend to reflect on everything that has happened during that time and this Summer has been a good one.
- I went to Italy for the first time & visited Rome. Five wonderful days!
- “Señorita” came out and it became the song of my Summer 2019
- I celebrated “Sant Joan” with my friends
- I spent lots of time in the pool
- I attended a summer course, all about fashion, design & photography in which I designed a skirt + T-shirt
- I ate delicious food and I especially loved trying new breakfasts
- I wore all my Summer dresses and it felt great
- I was able to watch many (probably too many) sunsets and was amazed by every single one
- I went on a road trip to Germany with my parents & my sister and had such an incredible time and we were lucky enough to see a beautiful rainbow
- I listened to all my favourite music
- I got Vogue issues from different countries (Italy, France, Germany & Spain!)
- I spent time with my family & friends
- I took looooooots of pictures!
- I started drinking coffee and I really liked it (especially with ice so that it is really cold)
- I watched quite a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother & Gossip Girl
- I went to the beach with my sister & mum
- Taylor Swift released her new album and it was a blessing to our ears
- I went shopping with my sister
- I started writing on my blog again
- I went hiking with my family
- I watched the film “Yesterday” and now I can’t stop listening The Beatles’ songs
- New York Fashion Week happened and I really loved seeing all the amazing clothes, designers & street style looks
- We celebrated the National Day of Catalonia (11th of September)
So here it is a list of all the moments that came randomly to my mind (while I was listening to some music) and that I’m really grateful for.
Writing a list of things I’m thankful for is something I had never done before but it felt really good. I totally encourage you to do so (and if you want, you can share something you are grateful for in the comments). I will try to do one of these posts each season.