During this Summer, I took advantage of the sales that happen during July & August and I bought some clothes for the hot season but something as well for when the temperatures go down. So here you have what I have recently bought.
1. Floral Wrap Dress (from Zara): It’s definitely one of my favourite pieces for this Summer and there are like 100 ways to wear it (from casual to formal). And it’s so light that it’s the perfect dress for hot temperatures.
2. White & Pink Shorts (From Bershka): During the holidays when it comes to shorts I usually go for jeans but these were a gift from my friends. I have to say, that they give a much more happy and original vibe to any outfit.
3. Blue Shorts (from Pull & Bear): I’m usually quite basic when it comes to shorts and these ones are a good example. But what I love about them is that they are “mom fit” so they are way more comfortable than the others.
4. Black Trousers (from Zara): I have already shown you these pants but I have to tell you that due to the Summer temperatures I haven’t been able to wear them. But I’m hoping to wear them really soon because they are so comfortable & stylish.
5. Flamingo Coast T-shirt (from Pull & Bear): Moving into tops, this Summer I have been wearing 24/7 this T-shirt. It’s super comfortable & easy to combine, although it’s a bit too thick for hot Summer days.
6. Black & White Blouse (from Zara): This is the one I wore at my graduation and I’m so happy that I choose something that I can still wear on an everyday basis. It’s a little cropped so it pairs perfectly with some high-waisted jeans.
7. White & Blue T-shirt (from Pull & Bear): It’s just perfect for when it’s too hot because it’s wide and light. What I also love are the blue stripes and how it goes with everything. It’s the perfect holiday piece!
8. Denim Jacket (from Zara): This is the item I’m the most proud to have purchased, it was on sale and I just had to buy it. It’s a wardrobe essential and I can’t wait to use it. I think it’s going to be perfect for Autumn & Spring because it goes literally with everything.
9. Black Belt Bag (from Eastpack): I already knew it existed, but this Summer I gave it a go and I have found it’s so practical. It’s the perfect place to keep your phone, keys and money when you’re going out and it occupies so little space.
In August the 18th, my blog will turn two years (wow, times goes by sooo fast) & I wanted to celebrate by doing a Q&A for the first time ever here. So let me know all of your questions in the comment section! And I will be more than happy to include them on my birthday post!