Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog!
Today I’m bringing here another tag and this one is really special. Is no more and no less than Beautiful Is Tag. This tag was created by the lovely Flawed Silence, the same blogger that tagged me. And with that tag she wants to promote everyone’s unique beauty. So I thought it would be nice to join her and do the tag as well.
Here you have it! Keep reading!
1) Link back to this post in your introduction so nominees can get a brief context of the tag. In particular the opening of this post.
2) Thank your nominee.
3) Answer the questions
4) Tag anyone and let them know – no limit on numbers
5) Oooh tag it as beautifulistag so I can read them all!
6) Comment I am beautiful at the end of your post
7) SMILE BEAUTIFUL
So before I go deeper in the post, let me say THANK YOU to Flawed Silence, I’m so happy that you thought of me to participate in your tag. Here you have her site so if you want to check it out this would be awesome.
Now, it’s time to answer the questions!
1) What is your definition of beautiful?
Starting with a difficult one! I think that something or someone is beautiful when it has that unique thing that makes it different, but I also think that ist can be something that is pleasant to your eyes. And as in many things, everyone’s concept of beauty is different.
2) What do you find beauty in abstract or concrete ideas?
I think both. Because a sunset can be beautiful and that’s a material thing. But we can also find beauty in an abstract thing like when someone is reading out loud it can be beautiful.
3) When you think of beautiful, what are the first four things or words that come to mind?
Sunsets, aesthetically pleasing photos, colours and the nature.
4) A song, quote or lyric that you think sums up beauty perfectly.
I had to look for one as I couldn’t think of any but I found one that is pretty much perfect:
BEAUTY IS NOT IN THE FACE; BEAUTY IS A LIGHT IN THE HEART. Kahlil Gibran
5) Tell us seven reasons why you are beautiful.
1. I’m a hardworking person.
2. I try to be my kindest and show respect to other people.
3. I’m most of the times a person that tries to help others.
4. I like myself.
5. I try to give my best.
6. I think I’m usually a person who say what she thinks.
7. I’ve got an amazing blog with some lovely readers.
6) Tell us about a time someone made you feel beautiful. How did it make you feel?
As everyone will feel (I think), I felt good with myself.
7) If you had to draw beautiful, how would it look?
Haha! I don’t know. Very colorful, harmonious and something that when you see it would make you happy.
8) When was the last time you highlighted someone’s beauty to them?
I don’t know, it’s hard to remember.
All my beautiful readers! Because this is such an amazing tag to do and I think you will love to do it. And if you finally take the nomination and you do it, tell me in the comments.
And that’s all for this post! I hope you liked it and I encourage you to do this tag because you will have a great time writing it. Have an amazing week!