Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog! Today I’m here to share with you another award post. Recently, I decided that I will concentrate all the awards or tags that I have been nominated in one post. Personally, I find it better than do one single post for every award. What do you think? Let me know in the comments your opinion about it!
Quite a while ago I was nominated for one award, the Versatile Blogger Award and then nearly at the same time I was tagged to do The Gratitude Tag. So keep reading to find out what they are all about!
I will start for The Versatile Blogger Award, this is the second time I have been nominated for this one and I’m so thankful for it. I really appreciate all the awards, the comments and the likes you give to me. Thank you so much!
For this one I was nominated by the amazing blogger Very Punny, check out her site here: https://theverypunnyblog.wordpress.com/. She is a lifestyle blogger so she talks a little bit about everything. But now, with no furhter ado, let’s get started!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 (+ or -) other bloggers.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I really like reading. I enjoy a lot books, but if I’m being honest with you, recently I haven’t been reading as much as I used to be. That’s why when I’m on holidays I try to take advantage of it and read. Any book recomendations?
- It’s difficult for me to think facts about myself. Writing this, I realised that is so difficult for me to come up with random facts about me. But I will try to finish this list!
- It has already been a half a year since I started this blog. And I couldn’t be happier! I really enjoy writing posts for you and reading all your lovely comments. Also, it’s amazing how time flys.
- I have brown eyes and brown hair. If you didn’t know it already, that’s me! Brown hair and eyes.
- Right now, I’m really excited for spring to come! Although I like all the seasons, now that all the Christmassy things are over I really like the idea of spring.
- I love the colour purple! It’s my favourite colour and I have many things with it. But for some strange reason I have more pink things.
- I enjoy fashion and writing posts about it. You can deduce this one, but I really like fashion and I enjoy a lot creating posts about it. Thinking the outfits, writing the post and finding the links to the clothes.
And next we have The Gratitude Tag! In this one, I was nominated by Beatriz, the blogger behind BeaFreeBlog. She is also a lifestyle blogger with so many different categories in her blog. The ones that capture more my attention are Quotes to live by or Monday Motivation. You can check out her blog here: https://beafreeblog.wordpress.com/
- List five things that you’re grateful for. Try to think out of the box!
- Nominate five other bloggers to do the tag.
WHAT I’M GRATEFUL FOR:
- I’m grateful for my family and friends.
- I’m grateful for living where I live and having the luck I have.
- I’m grateful for my blog! And having all the supportive people that like my blog.
- I’m grateful for being healthy.
- And finally, I’m grateful for my life.
“A GRATEFUL HEART IS A MAGNET FOR MIRACLES”
And finally, here you have my five nominees. As I have done one award and one tag in a same post, I will let them choose in between the two. You can do only one or both of them, is completely up to you!
- BOOKEMMA: https://bookemma.wordpress.com/
- FLAWEDSILENCE: https://flawedsilence.wordpress.com/
- ALL THE TRINKETS: https://allthetrinkets.wordpress.com/
- GIRLY BLOGGER: https://girlybloggerweb.wordpress.com/
- OUR LITTLE DIY CORNER: https://ourlittlediycorner.wordpress.com/
And that’s all for this post! I hope you liked it and that you had fun reading it!
If you are not on the nominees list, don’t worry! I invite you to do the tag or award too! Just let me know it in the comments.
SPARKLE THE WORLD WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS
Ps. Thank you so much for 378 followers! I’m so thankful for that!