Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog! Today I thought it would be good to share with you some things I like to do when I’m alone and other things I thought it would be also nice to do even though I don’t do them.
I think it’s nice to spend some time by yourself, alone and doing things you like. It doesn’t have to be a relaxing thing, you can do exercise, read or cook. It’s totally up to you! And what’s cool about having some time alone is that you are able to do the things that you want and the activities you wanted to do for so long but never have the time to do them.
So here you have a list of things to do when you want to disconnect and be alone, when there is just me, myself and I. But it can also work for when you are bored! Let’s start!
1. Go for a walk or run: It’s better if you go into the nature or somewhere you really like! While you walk/run you can think about your things or just let your mind relax and concentrate on what you are seeing.
2. Read a book: Reading is something really relaxing. Sit on your sofa, lie down on your bed and start reading that book you wanted for so long. It’s a good way to spend an afternoon.
3. Workout: If you are one of those people that need movement to its life, this one is for you. Dress in your sport clothes and start doing your favourite workout, it’s the best you can do!
4. Cook something: I don’t really cook a lot (just in special occasions) but I think is nice to do some kind of dish or dessert you have seen and wanted to elaborate. So put your amazing hands in the kitchen and let’s see what you can do!
6. Listen to music: Music has the ability to change your mood so if you want to relax or feel better with music you can get it. Put your headphones or turn on the radio and just listen to music! And maybe have yourself a little dance too!
7. Plan the week: If it’s Sunday afternoon and you don’t know what to do planning your week is going to be super helpful. It will make you feel more organized and creative with how you decorate your planner.
8. Relax yourself: There are a bunch of things you can do to relax yourself and it really depends on the person maybe it’s painting or reading or dancing. Whatever it’s just do it!
9. Make some crafts: Feeling creative? Take advantage of it and make some crafts. Catch all the things you have put a little bit of this and a little bit of that and done!
10. Tidy your room: This is a great thing to do, and after it you will feel better. If you are having a down time, start tidying your room and sorting things. You won’t regret it!
11. Look for inspiration: It’s always good to have inspiration it doesn’t mind if you want it for your outfits, your blog or your home. Just do research and you will find it! And after it, start creating!
12. Dance! I really like to dance so I recommend this a 100%. If you don’t know what to do? Dance! If you want to spend time alone? Dance! Dancing is always the answer. And you will be exercising while you have fun.
13. Try new hairstyles/outfits: If you are always running out of ideas when it comes to fashion, do this. You can search online and try what feels better for you, then you will have a bunch of new ideas.
14. Create a blog: And finally, create a blog or start one project you wanted to do for so long. Is going to be your little thing you do to have fun and you will love it! It doesn’t have to be a blog, it can be whatever you wanted to start for so long!
And that’s all for today! I hope you liked it and that you get some ideas to do alone. Don’t forget to tell me which one is your favourite and what you do to spend some time by yourself!
I have linked related posts to mostly every point on this list. So if you want some inspiration, you know where to go!
SPARKLE THE WORLD WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS
Ps. Thank you for 363 followers! I’m super thankful about it!