Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog! I hope your week is going really well. Today to keep the healthy theme on my last post, I’m going to share with you a workout routine and some useful apps and webs to start working out and doing sport. Let’s start with the post!
I’m going to show you a workout routine I used to do a lot, but now I have just changed and although I will still do it once a month, I decided to alternate routines. For this workout I’m doing Tabata a way of working out that consists of doing short intervals of high intensity. You can totally adapt it to your preferences and it’s a good way to workout.
If you want to know more about it, check this page: http://www.active.com/fitness/articles/what-is-tabata-training
What I do is 5 intervals of 20 seconds of each movement (I do a total of eight movements). Between each interval I will rest 10 seconds and when I change movement I rest 1 minute.
This is my routine:
- 5 x 20sec Push ups
- 5 x 20sec Squats
- 5 x 20sec Crunches
- 5 x 20sec Running in place
- 5 x 20sec Burpees
- 5 x 20sec Scissors
- 5 x 20sec Plank
- 5 x 20sec Jumping Jacks
And when I finish I stretch! You don’t have to forget it because it’s a really important thing when you are practising sport.
Now, I’m going to show you some apps and webs that are really useful when it comes to working out and doing exercise.
1. SECONDS: This app is perfect if you practice Tabata, it allows you to count all the intervals for your workout plus all your rest times. It’s easy to use and if you want it can tell you when you have to start and when you have to finish.
2. NIKE + TRAINNING: A Nike app that contains lots of workouts of every type. You can search them by categories, time and intensity and you can like the ones you love to make it easier to find them.
3. SWORKIT: Inside the app you will discover a full range of different workouts. It goes from stretching to cardio trough strength. What is so good about it, is that it has other apps specialized in certain parts of your body like arms, core or legs.
1. DAREBEE: If you go to this website you will find full of different workouts, tips and programs. They have workouts that can be downloaded and then printed. They also have a section for running or fitness where you will find tips on how to start running and how to eat well.
2. SPOTEBI: This web is especially for women, although men could also do it. As well as the one above, they have plently of workouts. You will find a fitness section and also a lifestyle one. So there is lots of information to start a healthy lifestyle.
And that’s all for this healthy post! I hope you liked it and that I gave you many ideas to start a healthier lifestyle.
Let me know in the comments if you know any other helpful apps/websites. And if you are going to try the workout I have shared with you!
SPARKLE THE WORLD WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS
Ps. Thank you for 343 followers! You are amazing!